And since statistics are my new best friend, I’ll report that, according to WordPress, there have been 59 posts and 4,363 views by 2,873 visitors this year.
It’s been a blessing to be able to do this work. I’ve gotten some great feedback on research, made new personal connections, and been able to join in on some poignant conversations through the Huffington Post.
To mark the occasion, here are this year’s most popular posts:
5. ‘Annoying’ Upspeak, or Policing Women’s Voices? (July 30th, 2015)
4. “Fortunately,” We Don’t Have Language Learners Here (Mar. 26th, 2015)
3. Map of What Countries Actually Call Themselves (Nov.10th, 2014)
2. The Life of a “Sapiosexual” (Dec. 18th, 2014)
1. Finding That ‘Perfect’ Word (Oct. 31st, 2014)
Thank you so much to all who have read, contributed, and commented for making this such a great year! Here’s to more conversations, connections, and things I realize I’ve been wrong about in Year Two!
Feel free to comment below, or visit the blog’s Facebook Page
Follow on Twitter @chriskbacon