Chris Chang-Bacon is an assistant professor at the University of Virginia Curry School of Education and Human Development. His research revolves around bilingualism, literacy, and educational policy.
See Chris’s full CV here: Chang-Bacon CV_3.2020
Chris currently works with:
- University of Virginia, Curry School of Education and Human Development: Assistant Professor of Education
- The Immigrant Education Experience Lab (IEEL), Boston College: Research Partner
Chris has previously worked with:
- Boston College: Research Fellow and Adjunct Lecturer on Literacy and Teaching Bilingual Learners
- Boston University: Adjunct Lecturer on Bilingualism and Teacher Education
- Boston Public Schools: Writing Program Manager
- Lawrence Public Schools, Lawrence, MA: High School English Teacher
- CDI English, South Korea: Faculty Manager, Middle School English Teacher
- The Peace Corps, Morocco: Youth Development
“Like” on Facebook: Chris Chang-Bacon Blog.
Follow on Twitter: @ChrisChangBacon
View Chris’s academic publications here.
Feel free to send any comments or questions to email@example.com.