Chris Chang-Bacon is an assistant professor at the University of Virginia School of Education and Human Development. His research revolves around bilingualism, literacy, and educational policy.
See Chris’s full Academic CV: Chang-Bacon CV_8.2021
Chris currently works with:
- University of Virginia, School of Education and Human Development: Assistant Professor of Education
- The Equity Center: A UVA Democracy Initiative Center for the Redress of Inequity through Community Engaged Scholarship: Faculty Affiliate
- The Center for Race and Public Education in the South: Faculty Affiliate
- Youth-Nex | The UVA Center to Promote Effective Youth Development: Faculty Affiliate
Chris has previously worked with:
- Boston College Lynch School of Education & Human Development: Research Fellow
- The Immigrant Education Experience Lab (IEEL), Boston College: Research Partner
- Boston University Wheelock School of Education & Human Development: Lecturer
- Boston Public Schools, Office of Opportunity Gaps: Writing Program Manager
- Lawrence Public Schools, Lawrence, MA: High School English Teacher
- CDI English, South Korea: Faculty Manager, Elementary and Middle School English Teacher
- The Peace Corps, Morocco: Youth Development
Follow on Twitter: @ChrisChangBacon
View Chris’s academic publications here.
Feel free to send any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.